- Data from Open House reveals that some 60% chlamydia infections in men (in the urethra) are asymptomatic and similarly in around 15% of gonorrhea infections.
- In the cervix and throat about 90% of infections will be silent.
- The only way to be 100% sure of not having chlamydia or gonorrhea is to get tested.
If you’re concerned about any of these symptoms, we can help you:
- Come and see us – you can chat to our doctor and we can do tests if need be. Please call us on 914294959.
- Read about chlamydia and gonorrhea tests by clicking here
- Click here to make use of our interactive contact form to hear his thoughts on your symptoms